6-7km, 3-4h hike.
This hike is one of the safest and most snow-sequred hike in the Alps of Sunnmøre, great view all over, also to the fjord from the summit.
Due to its southeast direction it will always catch a lot of snow and usually it will have great conditions, also when the weather is less then ok.
This can be a one day haike or one of many hikes during a long-term stay. We plan together and also agree on a backup plan in case of heavy weather/conditions.
We can arrange airport pickup/delivery, sleeping accommodation and guided tours. Ask for a complete offer.
- normal ski/splitboard skills
- avalanche equipment (beacon, shovel, probe) and basic training on how to behave in a rescue situation
- Hjelp 113-app installed on your cell phone
- personal first aid kit
- helmet, googles, sunglasses, sunlotion and lip balsam.
- your own skies, splitboard, poles and alpine shoes
- proper shell cloting and a warm mid layer
- 2 pair of gloves, one light for ascending and one for descending.
- min. 32l backpack with extra clothing, food, water/fluid, seat pad, camera
Spoken language of the guide:
- Norwegian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Swedish (sworsk)
- German (ein bisschen)
- Spanish (un poco)